Becoming a non-smoker with hypnotherapy usually takes less than 2 hours.
Regardless of the length of time that you have smoked, hypnotherapy can help you stop and look forward to a healthier life.
As well as helping you break the habits of smoking, you will learn various techniques to help you stay a non-smoker.
I will support you in making it as easy as possible as long as you are fully committed to stopping.
There are many physical and mental benefits to becoming a healthy non-smoker:
- Within 8 hours carbon monoxide levels in your blood are greatly reduced and oxygen levels in your blood return to normal.
- Within 24 hours, carbon monoxide levels in the blood begin returning to normal and your lungs start to clear out the residue of tar.
- Within 48 hours, your taste buds and sense of smell improve.
- Within 72 hours your breathing gets easier and energy increases.
- Within 12 weeks your circulation improves making it easier to walk and run.
- Long term mental health benefits are numerous. Breaking habits and taking back control can boost your self-esteem and confidence. Beating the addiction can empower you to create new positive thoughts, behaviours and feelings to lead a more healthy life. The new skills that you have learnt will empower you to break other bad habits and create new neural pathways.
I look forward to working with you soon to help you enjoy a life free from smoking.
If you have any questions, please call or email me in confidence.